Saturday, February 9, 2013

HALFWAY!!

This makes #49 and #50! Halfway

2013-02-09 14.57.08


2013-02-09 14.58.09

Let me say that I do not love these much at all. The tutorials were okay and you can find them here but this is not my style at all and my daughter even said "Too much like anime for you Mom". I agree but here is what I DID get out of it...the placement of the features is a new method for me. You draw a circle, place the eyes toward the bottom, add the nose at the bottom of the circle then add the jaw and chin and finally the mouth. I also tried to keep my lines clean and SIMPLE and not as "sketchy" as I usually do. This would make these easy to duplicate if you practiced enough and sometimes its good to have a easily reproducible facial image for journaling if that is your style.

No comments:

Post a Comment