Monday, February 4, 2013

Blog Tweaking and Color Crazy


color crazy, originally uploaded by Trish Nonaka.


Morning all!
A quick note to let you know that I am hard at work revamping my blog in order to make it grow along with my art life. Initially this blog was simply a place to "begin to share my art with the world". I have grown to a place of being quite comfortable with this and am no longer afraid to say, "I am an artist!" And although this coming year is going to be filled with big changes in our life, I am ready to take my art to the next level. What is that? Glad you asked! I am ready to use this blog as a place to begin to connect and network with other artists and continue to step out of my comfort zone. There is much more to this that I won't share right now but I hope you will continue to support me as my creative journey changes and grows! Now back to tweaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment