Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Yarn Work

Here are a few other things I've been doing...


First is a KNITTED scarf for C3. This was a kit someone gave me a long time ago that I didn't do anything with. Why? Because I know how to crochet and this is knitting! But in an effort to finish up things I have stashed (part of my PhD program "Projects Half Done") I dove in and came up with this...
  Red Knitted Scarf

Its not as long as I thought it would be but she likes it and plans to add a large button to it! Another project done! YAY me!

Earlier this week I asked my friend to refresh my memory on making granny squares via skype. I love skype for this kind of thing! I also scrap with another friend every week via skype (though lately she scraps and I do other things like paint, crochet, etc. My scrapping mojo got up and left for a bit.)


Untitled
At this point I have no plans for these squares but since I have a few skeins of this icky blue yarn I will just keep going until its used up and then decide. Do you do that? I'd love to hear suggestions for using these so please share your ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment