Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 7

Today's prompt is Who Are You by The Who. Today was a real struggle for me. I don't know why really. Perhaps its because I started my day with some left brain activity and was in that mode? I will tell you that I actually did 5 other attempts before finally accepting this one as is and letting it just be. Things were just not clicking despite some really valid ideas which I liked well enough and made note of for the future. Now who knows but that I may look at these ideas tomorrow and decide that they really are crap and need to be tossed! *L*
I do like this idea a lot though. What thoughts do you have on it? Is it about a particular person and wondering who she is? Is it about women in general and who they are based on what the world sees? Is it about me as an artist; multi-layered, changing, evolving and becoming more defined? Is it something else altogether? I'd love to hear your ideas!

2012-11-07 20.46.48

No comments:

Post a Comment