Friday, September 5, 2014

Pages of My Life - Sept 1 - 5

Started the week with a celebration of one of my finest creations ever! My beautiful middle daughter! She truly is a work of art in the very best sense of the phrase! She is a masterpiece!
My journal/planner/calendar began looking like this:

At that point I hadn't even secured the image from the nursery rhyme book because I didn't know how I wanted it to be composed. 

After our visiting family left, I had a chance to do a bit more work in my studio! While I love my time in there, and treasure the ability to work on creating art at my leisure, nothing is more important than people. Especially those we love and hold dear to our hearts. That love and joy should be reflected in our art and creativity.

So here we are at the end of the week and you can see I stayed with they same style as last week of lettering and then filling in the outside spaces. I ended up with a HUGE space in the lower right hand corner and decided to fill in with 29faces because that is the project I have been working on this week and will continue with the rest of the month. 
 
Can you see I stapled a piece of ribbon with days of the week on the bottom? Its a leftover from a scrapbook project. 

Did you art journal this week? Tell me so I can see it! If not, why not? Need help with it...just ask me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment