Thursday, October 25, 2012

Art Journaling and November

In November there are two special art journaling events that I usually try to follow along with. 

From Creative Every Day (weekly check-ins) comes
Art Every Day Month (AEDM)
 

This is an event that I have done for a few years now but usually very quietly and not publicly.  This year I hope/plan to post what I am doing since I am more comfortable about sharing my work these days. Stepping out and stretching myself a bit more all the time!

I have even joined the AEDM flickr group already!

November is also....
Watch Dawn's blog and get ready for her daily word prompts starting 1 November. You don't have to use the words if you aren't interested. Its all flexible!


Here are some other ongoing challenges I participate in (in case you are interested in joining!)

                                                                Art Journal Every Day
 (no prompts just do a little work each day and post to group)
Art Journal Every Day

 A Year in the Life of an Art Journal 
(prompts posted twice a month)

(once a month theme)

No comments:

Post a Comment