Wednesday, July 6, 2011

More Digi Organizing

I spent the day working through a small number of photos today and documenting my digital workflow system. Basically this just means the steps you go through once you upload your photos from your camera until you produce a physical page to place into your album and everything that happens in between! Since everyone's equipment, software, objectives are different I won't bore you with the details of my workflow. If you are curious or need something to get you started on yours just contact me and I am happy to share it with you.

I am finding the learning curve with ACDSee to be a bit frustrating as I am anxious to make strides with my digi pix like I have with my traditional photos. Patti came to work with/help me again today and I am SO grateful! Its always nice to have some one sitting with you as you mumble about batch processing the IPTC and if that is even possible with your program (which it isn't! Grrr!) and especially if they don't look oddly at you while you do. And in this case, she even knows what that means and can help me figure it out! (Pretty awesome considering she doesn't use the same software and is a MAC person!)

Here's a look at my LOM closet last year and this year.
Cold StorageDSC08604

No comments:

Post a Comment