Tuesday, July 12, 2011

LOAD week 2

Homework Assignment: Start small. Identify one area of your scrapbooking “space,” whether that’s a kitchen cabinet or the entire basement, and spend 15 minutes organizing. Try to do this a couple of times this week.
I feel really good about the organizing progress I've made this week. Between beginning to get things together for a garage sale (things are priced, boxed and waiting to be added to) and my digi organizing I think I have more than met this objective.

Layout Assignment: During your organizing process, pull out a few items that you forgot you had. Use them on a layout this week. Yesterday I was finally able to use some of my digi kits and templates that I've been wanting to use for a LONG time and got 13 pages for my 2011 Monthly book ready. Its amazing how fast you can do this stuff once you have a great system going. I cannot tell you how essential I now think it is to have organizing software for scrapbooking. I should have bought it long ago. Here is one of LOs I did last night.
007JulA

Photo Assignment: Photograph something that makes you smile. It could be a kid, a kitten, a clematis – your choice. I had to post this picture because I took the photo and then Caity came in a while later and said, "This just makes me smile!"
2011-07-10 23-10-55 - DSC08627

No comments:

Post a Comment