Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Tea time on my art table


Tea time on my art table, originally uploaded by Trish Nonaka.
This is a quick tea time ink/watercolor sketch from yesterday. Was just trying to make sure I added something for NaNoJouMo other than d'blogala's word prompt so popped this on the page. I uploaded it to my flickr stream and when I went to look at something there today imagine my surprise to see that someone had "favorite"-ed it! (great English, no?) Even more thrilling to me was WHO it was...RobenMarie! She inspires me! So thanks for looking! Made my day!

1 comment:

  1. Well, no wonder, it is great!!!!! Thank you SO much for your comment on my blog the other day. It is so great when our art inspires other people. It makes it all worth it. I love to write Scripture so it usually filters into my art.

    Oh, and your little Whimsies are darling!!!

    ReplyDelete