Saturday, March 19, 2011

Weekly Zentangle Challenges (Catching up)

Though I have fallen behind in blogging and posting I have tried to keep up with my art journaling and zentangles these past few weeks. Today I made time to scan in a number of images and truly realized how far behind I got. Personally and privately its been a tough few weeks but no need to cover it all here. I am planning to post as regularly as I possibly can in the next few days. I will be traveling soon for an unknown period of time but hopefully will be able to post none the less.
So without further ado here are my recent zentangles prepared (but not posted) for iamthediva's weekly challenge. 
Weekly Challenge 9 "Artoo"
Weekly Challenge 9

Weekly Challenge 10 - The Space Between
Weekly Challenge 10

I did not work on Challenge 11 but may end up doing one to post here.
Challenge 12 - Something Blue (aka Blue Tsunami)
The weekly challenge is to do something blue and with the horrible earthquake/tsunami that hit Japan recently, we have been inundated with images of  wave maps, wave intervals, etc. This simple zen is in response to this disaster. Weekly Challenge 12

No comments:

Post a Comment